Wednesday, May 3, 2017

New House Decor Plan

I'm pretty excited to decorate the new place (duh. Who isn't). It's way more fun than going through boxes.
Before we even moved, I had tons and tons of ideas pinned. It was getting overwhelming looking at my pinboards so I decided to narrow down my scope and developed a focus (those are nerdy English Teacher words) and develop a plan for each room.

I just saved a few pictures for each room that really inspired me and created a collage with my PhotoGrid app with photos of the actual rooms (with the sellers furniture).

So here's the plan:













So there you have it. I don't at all expect my house to be pin worthy any time soon, but it's been nice to have a plan. Now when I'm out shopping, I can focus on what I really want and not be distracted by all the pretty things. And having the plan saved on my phone is super handy!

Wanna see our (many) paint choices? You can watch it here.

1 comment :