Monday, May 1, 2017

How NOT to Move.

We're a mess over here, guys. Haha. (Wanna see? Watch it here.)

Bye, tiny 2 bedroom rental. You were good to us.

For real though, all of our possessions are under one roof and we got out of our rental in time, so I guess we win at life. ;)

I had such great intentions. I pinned all the pins. I read all the blogs. I bought all the special colored moving tape...

... And we threw things in boxes and still labeled them "junk" and "???" and "who even knows anymore." And the special color coded tape fell off our storage boxes after a year. And drawers were taped shut with packing tape and ripped off finishes (hey, now I guess I HAVE to do those diy furniture painting pins. Win?)

But you know what, it doesn't really matter. We're here.
We're home.

And that is what really matters.

We'll sort out all the "junk" later.


No comments :

Post a Comment