Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy 2014!

With a new year, comes a new beginning for our little Mouse house. Mr. M and I have been toying around the idea of starting a family blog to document the things we do with our family. We have a lot of fun things planned for 2014 and we are excited to document our life with our new blog.

I will be documenting our lives for a third year with Project Life by Becky Higgings and I'm excited to have a outlet where I can share my pages and my process with others. Mr. M is training for his first Half Iron Man in June and helping me train for my first Half Marathon in November all while continuing to find and cook healthy, vegetarian meals for our No Meat Athlete family.

Our little guys have a lot going on too! Big will be turning two this month and we will be attempting to start preschool at home. As a college English instructor, nothing scares me more than trying to teach a toddler. It should be interesting to say the least. Little just turned 8 months (what!?) and is enjoying living out his babyhood by learning and discovering new things and trying to avoid the wrath of his older brother in any way possible.

Overall, our family is excited to welcome 2014. Bring it on.


No comments :

Post a Comment