Monday, December 4, 2017

DIY Good Deed Tracker for the Holidays

Every holiday season it's always a good reminder to do good for others. This year, I felt like the kids were old enough to really understand the idea of service. During our North Pole Breakfast, I added a "Good Deeds Bucket."


I found this super cute printable full of good deeds here and cut them out and put them in a cute Santa bucket from the Dollar Tree along with some blank cards so we can add some new good deeds or "catch them" doing good deeds and praise them when we see them happening.

I found a cute Buffalo Plaid alphabet banner here and made a "Good Deeds" banner for us to pin up all of the good deeds we do this season.

I've created a simple PDF with the banner so you can easily print it out without having to resize or save multiple letters. Print it out here.


No comments :

Post a Comment