Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day 2017

Hey you. I see you being a good Dad and stuff.



I see you when you pick up a kid to walk her to the park.
I see you when you walk with a kid into a store (hoping for the best).
I see you when you pick up a kid with a broken arm and take him to the ER.
I see you when you carry a kid (or 4) up a flight of stairs to bed.
I see you when you pick up a kid and drag him out of an amusement park.
I see you doing up-up.

One day you pick up a kid up, and put a kid down for the last time.
So here's a year of walking with them. And taking their hands. And keeping them safe.

Happy Father's Day, Cor.


And I may have taken a picture of your butt every week for a year. So. Deal with it.




Click here to create your own Shutterfly photo book.

1 comment :

  1. Awwwww, I feel bad it's taken me so long to see this but...I see you

    ReplyDelete