Monday, July 25, 2016

Convos with Kids

July 12
As a mom, my hobbies include shouting "What are you doing?" from another room until I hear water splash on the floor or someone screams "Blood!"

Thankfully today it was just water.

Nope... there's the blood.

July 18
Cam: *Feel my muscles!*
Me: Wow! When did you get so big?
Cam: I just wait for my next birthdays and I just get bigger...

Well. There you have it.

July 19
The boys were getting carrots out of the refrigerator (yes, at 930am)

* Ay reaches for the last carrot *
Cam : No, no, Ay. That's for the snowman.

Christmas in July much?

July 22
"Cam, it's time to let Ay watch Little Einsteins"
Cam: *throws most epic 30min tantrum known to man because Little Einsteins is 'boring'*
Little Einsteins: What's the next thing we need for Rocket's soup?
Cam: MAGIC JUMPING BEANS!

You don't get to play!

No comments :

Post a Comment